Photo: The Voices and Faces Project
Help create a place for globally engaged nonprofit members and partners to connect, collaborate, build organizational capacity, and improve international development strategies.
Working together, we will strengthen Chicago’s global impact and invest in thought leadership, global engagement, innovation, and transformational strategies to make the world a better place.
We seek partners interested in
- Supporting an internship program that hires diverse young Chicagoans to work for and learn from local, globally engaged nonprofits. College and high school students will support communications, technology, research, and administrative needs of Simmons Center members while learning about the role and impact of the sector.
- Seeding a collaboration grant fund, encouraging nonprofit members to work together and enhance one another's programs, catalyzing innovation. The Simmons Center will manage the fund for impactful regranting, engage peer review teams, and provide members exciting opportunities to learn from and support one another.
- Sponsoring access to professional services such as auditors, lawyers, technology experts, and communications specialists. Support nonprofit organizations’ access to vetted, reliable, and specialized services with expertise relevant to international operations.
- Investing in professional and organizational strengthening and capacity building opportunities, including underwriting essential training programs.
- Expanding reach and visibility of thought leadership from our membership to the broader Chicagoland community and beyond, through symposiums, conferences, and other events.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.