The Innovations in International Philanthropy Symposium begins virtually September 8-10, 2021, co-organized by New England International Donors (NEID) and The Philanthropic Initiative (TPI).
This Symposium is designed specifically for individual donors, families, corporate funders, independent and community foundation leaders, and investors who share the goal of propelling forward the capacity and impact of globally minded work. For three days, participants will learn from seasoned funders, thought leaders, and trailblazers about the challenges we face locally and globally and the important role philanthropy has in creating solutions.
Some speaker highlights include:
· Malala Yousafzai (Keynote) | 2014Nobel Peace Prize Winner
· Ophelia Dhal | Co-Founder, Partners in Health
· Marla Blow | President and COO, Skoll Foundation
· Deval Sanghavi | Co-founder and Partner, Dasra
· Cecilia Conrad | CEO, Lever for Change and Managing Director, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
· Jessica Houssian | Co-CEO, Equality Fund
· Kumi Naidoo (Keynote) | Former Secretary General, Amnesty International and Former Executive Director, Greenpeace International
For more information and to register click here.