State of the Shared Space Sector: 2019 Report
In this report you’ll get:
- An overview of the sector – types of centers, tenant mix, size, revenues, etc.
- What type of spaces and services centers are offering
- The impact on tenants, their mission, staffing, programming, clients and more
- Cost savings reallocation and financial data for centers and staffing
- How centers define success, collaboration and their plans for the future
Collectively, the nonprofit shared space sector encompasses approximately 19 million square feet of workspace, housing 8,500 organizations and nearly 35,000 employees. If you’re looking to create a shared space or curious how to use your current center to maximize your mission, download this report today (and pass it on to your funders!)